coyote wide track set up

Dnail

I have a coyote wide track chassis racing on 1/6 oval banked dirt track. looking for any help on chassis set up and scale weights. thanks

You realize its a straight rail chassis not a offset .
Try to get a few % more left side move the lft side wheels in close . Move the right out as far as you can .
After that its fix what ever handling problem you have .
Stagger i like a lot so 1 1/2+ in the rear .

You realize its a straight rail chassis not a offset .
Try to get a few % more left side move the lft side wheels in close . Move the right out as far as you can .
After that its fix what ever handling problem you have .
Stagger i like a lot so 1 1/2+ in the rear .
I wouldn't do that (because I tried it, many years ago)... Move the weight left , start with the seat, as best you can but leave the wheels in. Better advice maybe to get a LHO kart and leave the Wide Track to LH & RH turns.

Chip56 has the better plan .
Honestly we ran a 500' bull ring . A fellow ran a coyote wide track in the adult class . I doubt he did anything much too it . On treads too !

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. Thanks for having me. Anyway Im also wanting to start racing dirt oval. I was reading all your replies to this gentleman's question and came to the conclusion that if I want to race on oval dirt I should purchase an offset kart. Is that correct. I'm asking because I was about to buy a coyote wide track that I found for a super super deal. Should I pass on it and look for an offset kart? Thanks again for having me and look forward to being here. Thanks in advance for your replies

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. Thanks for having me. Anyway Im also wanting to start racing dirt oval. I was reading all your replies to this gentleman's question and came to the conclusion that if I want to race on oval dirt I should purchase an offset kart. Is that correct. I'm asking because I was about to buy a coyote wide track that I found for a super super deal. Should I pass on it and look for an offset kart? Thanks again for having me and look forward to being here. Thanks in advance for your replies
Read Earl's and my replies on your.other thread in beginners.

Back