CR 500 carb

TN721

I'm looking for a good carb for my Cr 500 it's fairly modified. Sup did the port work ,but it has a digital ignition,and a cpi pipe. Jim Zimmerman recommend the Mikuni ,but I heard that they are real hard to jet right. Let me know if you have anything for sale,or where to buy the best carb.

We hope to have our new billet carb by the end of the year. We're doing everything from scratch specifically for the Honda cr engine. That will be the engine we run next year so we're building a dedicated carb for it. Once its ready and we finish testing it will be on our site but I'll try to make a post here about it.

I'm looking for a good carb for my Cr 500 it's fairly modified. Sup did the port work ,but it has a digital ignition,and a cpi pipe. Jim Zimmerman recommend the Mikuni ,but I heard that they are real hard to jet right. Let me know if you have anything for sale,or where to buy the best carb.[/Q

I'm looking for a good carb for my Cr 500 it's fairly modified. Sup did the port work ,but it has a digital ignition,and a cpi pipe. Jim Zimmerman recommend the Mikuni ,but I heard that they are real hard to jet right. Let me know if you have anything for sale,or where to buy the best carb.

If you buy a carb from Jim he can get you a chart to jet it off of air density changes.

Back