cr125 engine ... im finally motivated to sell !

josheezpapa

I have my 134cc 1996 style CR125 for sale. About 5 nights or so on the piston. Wiseco GP single ring, windowless coated piston, v force 3 reeds w/ about 6 nights on new reeds, mild port work, head machined, top 3 gears only in trans, custom shifter gets it up where you can use it on starts, power valves plugged, fmf SST pipe w/ shorty silencer. I have it all, radiator, mount, clutch handle, 38mm keihin, it could maybe use a couple gaskets (clutch cover o ring, and maybe the seal behind the drive sprocket, and a new clutch cable, runs really really well, Im motivated, Ill sell it how you need it, with or without any of the stuff listed, tell me what you need and we'll work something out Motor with carb, clutch handle, pipe, and mount $700.00, add 100.00 for a radiator, you pay the freight, paypal is fine. My 500 needs help,and an injection of dead president photographs, so the early bird gets the worm here. I will get pics ... 2nd place points deal 2 years in a row at Knoxville. I could have dialed it up a notch, but reliability was key, so we kept her pretty mild in 2014. (and we were 430 lbs in a 375 lb class)

was the 53 / Josh Moffitt engine

We started the engine last night, still runs well. It will be at the track (ECS) Friday night. I want to sell, but need to wait until approx Memorial Day weekend

Back