Cranberry Mall Racers Swap meet

Please share racers! New news for the Racers Show!
We will also be holding a swap meet during the Racers Show in March. There has been a lot of interest in a swap meet. We couldn't have one in the fall due to my schedule. So, we will have one during the show.
Time: setup Friday anytime and Saturday morning. Need to be setup by 8am on Saturday morning for buyers to come in @9am.
Buyers will be able to enter the Mall @9am.
If any racer has an entry and wants to setup during the show they are more than welcome to do so.
There is limited tables to be setup. So tables are first come first serve basis! Or bring your Own.
$10 per seller.
Call or message to get a spot! 8147580349

The 2019 Cranberry Mall Racers will continue on! We will be moving into the Cranberry Mall on March 20th @ 9pm. The show will be the 21st through the 24th and will move out of the Mall on March 24th @ 5pm.

2 weeks from tonight we move into the Mall. Hopefully it won't be this cold then! I do have a list of those coming. We still have spots left so he sure to let me know you are coming so I can arrange spots.

Also don't forget the swap meet being held Saturday morning @ 8am inside the old JCPENNEY store front. The doors will open to the public at 8am to 2 pm. Vendors will be able to setup Friday night and Saturday morning before 8. Please let me know you are coming for this. I have about 15 spots spoken for now. If you want to park outside that is fine. Or stuff can be carried inside and setup on tables. There is low heat in there now. May not be 80 degrees in there so dress appropriately.
Thank you all!

Matt I so wish I had like 2 tractor trailers here to load up and bring all my stuff up, I could probably fill the old Penny's store up with all my items, lol.... I just can not make the show.. If anyone you know is looking for scales or more or less anything that is not at the show let them know I most likely would have it. Thanks DALE

Tomorrow night @9pm we move into the Mall. Anyone going to have a long night?.... Maybe call in sick tomorrow?.....

Also, the Swap Meet Saturday morning. If you an on selling please let me know. Have had lots of interest in guys buying stuff but not too many people have let me on selling. If there is no interest we may just cancel it. Please let me know if you want to sell

Back