Crankshaft

Can anyone here tell me what all part numbers will directly replace briggs 495645 or have one or 2 available? Also what's a good cam for mini bike build? Thanks

Genuine Briggs and Stratton #495645 Crankshaft Replaces # 555204, 555200, 555033.

Good luck in your search.

I've been able to grab up a few, but most I've found that are in GOOD condition bring $125 plus.

I got that number from looking at a parts schematic on jacks small engines for the engines I have which are 133432-1036-e1. I have 4 of these engines. 2 run and 2 need cranks. I put one in a go kart and was gonna build a stout one for a minibike maybe.

If you're going to build a "stout" one, then consider the ARC replacement crank -- MUCH better quality than the oem cast.
We still have new cranks in stock if you need. I don't know the part numbers off the top of my head, I know them by big journal (1") or small journal (7/8",) dual bearing or single bearing (or bushing both sides - which you do not want to use for your application.)

As these flathead parts get more and more scarce, the prices will continue to go up.
Many folks have turned to buying used complete race engines even if just for the parts. I regularly buy them that way.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back