Creosote Alternative

It's as bad or worse tires will be toast after a while .
Might be a hero for 5 laps then straight too the back .
Or you may be smiling in winners circle
A little goes a long ways.

Back in the day when most preps were bough at the paint store. Creosote had a place. but now with all the knowledge and chemicals produced and people experimenting , we now have preps that will give you good result on a low grip, wet track.

We run an extremely low grip track that is not wet. A touch of Creosote would help greatly. Was just looking for an alternative since can't seem to find Creosote.

Thanks

Best thing to do is call Earl, or Track tack and talk to them.
I have a 16oz. bottle of Creosote in my trailer. Haven't used any in a long time. It is illegal to have, sell , transport or use. So I will not send any to you . I have found better ways to get grip on dry slick tracks.
It does involve setup and prep and tire pressure. All work together. Nothing will work.without the others

There are a few tracks where goat and creo are still the go-to prep. River bottom gumbo stuff that never fully dries out. A stray rain shower before going on the track isn't out of the question either.

I would agree that creo is best left untouched, but if you must, there is no alternative for it.

Our Monster Bite will work as close as anything that I've seen and won't kill your tires, but it's still not creo.
I know some guys mix our Pink Panther 50/50 with their goat creo mix and have reports excellent results.

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back