crf 450 kart

FWIW the engine has a 2 race old Carillo Project X Piston and Rod kit. 13:1 compression ratio piston. I was told when running a 450 at high rpm for extended periods of time the wrist pin end of the rod has a tendency to "stretch" little by little thus making the material brittler a brittler leading to fatigue failure. Which makes dern good sense.....big piston; little wrist pin; lots of compression; abrupt changes in direction lots of times per minute. Being the all-or-none person I am I put what the pro's do in the thing to ensure reliability for a long time. Pops is supposed to get pictures this morning for those interested.

I gotta Sudam to swap for it :D raced against its sister at the NE championship race, bad fast. The hollifields are good people and make some serious power.

Kart back up deal fell thru buyer changed mind .Will b at thunder Friday if any interest call or text me at 828 446 0606 kent

kent the buyer said that you backed out. just wondering who did what so we know what to expect from who for future dealings. thanks

TS Motorsports,

I've known Kent personally for more than eight years and he doesn't just "back out" of transactions. The other individual, if you read his post history, seems to be very suspicious in his activities. Just take a look at the trades he's been trying to make. And who, really, makes posts saying they have "this much to spend" and want a UAS kart? He might be legitimate, but it looks a little suspicious.

TS Motorsports,

I've known Kent personally for more than eight years and he doesn't just "back out" of transactions. The other individual, if you read his post history, seems to be very suspicious in his activities. Just take a look at the trades he's been trying to make. And who, really, makes posts saying they have "this much to spend" and want a UAS kart? He might be legitimate, but it looks a little suspicious.

wasnt accusing road dog just wanted to know who to try to avoid in future dealings. i figured it wasnt on kents part but just making sure.

I talked to Kent yesterday and this kart is still for sale. Compared to other race-ready 450 karts it's a bargain.

Back