CRG dirt oval baseline numbers

Ted, my nephew upgraded to newer Milenium so he won’t be in it this year. However, I still have it and if you plan on a trip to Naugle, let me know and I’ll have it at the track. What class will you be running? As far as numbers go, I’ll have to check my notebook but I’m pretty sure that we settled on numbers pretty close to whatever Racing Promotor and Flattop1 recommend.

Ted, my nephew upgraded to newer Milenium so he won’t be in it this year. However, I still have it and if you plan on a trip to Naugle, let me know and I’ll have it at the track. What class will you be running? As far as numbers go, I’ll have to check my notebook but I’m pretty sure that we settled on numbers pretty close to whatever Racing Promotor and Flattop1 recommend.
I'm running Unlimited Allstars. 40hp 125cc single-speed IAME Sudam motor.

Ed usually has one or two UAS races a year. We’ll try to come up with a power plant if you can make it. I’m sure the original driver of that kart wouldn’t mind giving it a go again. He used to run a Parilla and then a 4 stroke. Not sure if he has anything left. We can make something happen though.

So I know this is an old thread, but had a guy call me yesterday and said he has a CRG dirt oval kart...told him he was crazy, googled it and this thread popped up, after reading the posts I'm guessing these things are pretty rare, does anybody have any idea on how many were made, years made, etc THANKS

Here's my guess. They sent the first one to Mark and I think he either got upgraded parts to put on it per his request or maybe they sent him a second kart. Jack Whitmore bought one from mark. ... i'd say maybe 5 total???

Reactions: 33x
Back