Cridersville Raceway Ohio

Blakec9

I'm new to running UAS karts and am looking for some advise on what gear to start out with at Cridersville raceway in Ohio. I am running a crf450r on a 2019 Phantom Deuce with Westerfeld 2.036 belt drive kit. Driver with kart is 445lbs. The track is advertised as 1/7 mile clay oval. I don't know if this is totally accurate? If you have any suggestions they are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thank you. I plan to run there to get my feet wet and to do some testing because its close to home. Plan on running as much UAS stuff as possible. Seems like Criderville had a decent amount of Open/RWYB when they ran last season.

Figure the max rpm you want then decide what mph you feel is appropriate say (60mph) then your tire circumference .
Google a mph calculator , wahla .
Or use a 17-62 with 35 chain . That should net around 14 k likely too many rpm .
21-62
Hopefully a UAS driver will chime in .

I'm new to running UAS karts and am looking for some advise on what gear to start out with at Cridersville raceway in Ohio. I am running a crf450r on a 2019 Phantom Deuce with Westerfeld 2.036 belt drive kit. Driver with kart is 445lbs. The track is advertised as 1/7 mile clay oval. I don't know if this is totally accurate? If you have any suggestions they are greatly appreciated. Thanks
What is max rpm ?

Back