Cridersville speedway

First things first I want to thank Mark Miller and everyone else that helped Amanda Morton after her wreck so many very there don't remember your all many thanks go out to you all. Now I would like to get this off my chest . I saw many things I thought were wrong . The one I sat I dislike the most is the dirt piled up behind the back straight wall. The wall has not give to it with that there . If the wall could move a little it might not be a bad thing . I do know from the past it can break but I takes so inpact out of the hit . Nascar uses safety walls for that reason so now my rant is over not bashing just making a suggestion Thanks Again Dave Burris

So here is my rant about Saturday. How come when karts were stopped and facing the on coming traffic, The head flagger didnt throw the yellow flag? In both heats of 4 cycle open not to mention other classes this happened all night! You guys are going to get people hurt by doing this. Every track ive ever raced at if a kart or car stops on the track a yellow is thrown......This has to be changed!

Back