Cridersville

dirt guy

See where nwouas is running there this Saturday. Wanna Run with y’all. Do i need to be a member to with y’all? Have a 2 stroke 125 leopard.

Good luck to you. We were there last weekend for the clone race and didn’t get out of there until 4am. Not saying that’s what time it’ll end for you, but you never know. Also, the flagging/official calls were pathetic. We’ve always wanted to go there and try it out, but after last weekend, we won’t go back. Definitely a ‘one and done’ track for us. I will say that the track is fast, so if you do go, good luck and be safe.

Went there and ran with NWOUAS were done around 10:45. In drivers meeting the previous event was spoken of.. The rookies were commended for their driving. Again thank you C-ville and the NWOUAS for good time. It was worth the 3hr drive!

blown chevy from what I saw the track handled it well it wasn't the tracks fault some of the drivers were driving like idiots last three races other than that weekend I have been home in time to watch Saturday night live with good racing uas ran there last weekend nice racing no incidents flatheads this weekend another good race

Back