Custom Helmet Painting

JR Fogelsonger.
Best I have ever seen.
He did helmets for me many years ago that were simply awesome and he certainly hasn't lost his touch.

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

1607971299808.png
1607971396326.png

I am contemplating jumping back in actively..

Do you have any idea at what his pricing is like? Obviously he is crazy talented
It's one of those "if you have to ask" pricing questions. LOL
It's expensive, but anyone who does this kind of work is going to charge pretty much what they are worth. Most, if not all, have a long waiting list willing to pay.

It's one of those "if you have to ask" pricing questions. LOL
It's expensive, but anyone who does this kind of work is going to charge pretty much what they are worth. Most, if not all, have a long waiting list willing to pay.
Oh for sure. I knew that when asking lol.

I don't go to a master mechanic and argue his prices, I'm certainly not going to have an issue with these guys charging what they're clearly talented enough to charge.

My rates were typically around $300 for what is seen above....specialty finishes and such are more, (ie. chrome, etc.) I was willing to undersell myself because I'm not a very well known quantity and was just doing it as a hobby business while I was a stay-at-home dad. One of my racing buddies growing up paints professionally and has a very well known client list..... Shell Shock (Noah Ennis) -- Shell Shock Custom Paint Portfolio // Login • Instagram

Back