Customer service question

krtrcn

I'm to the point that I need to upgrade to a new chassis.
I'm very interested in the 2018 slack. I've been trying to reach them but all I get is a message machine. I've called all week with no luck. Yes I've leave a voicemail,I've even done a Facebook message, and email, all with know luck.

I would just like to ask them a couple of questions. What's going on. I don't know what else to do.
Can anyone one help.

Thanks

I can see them missing the facebook post, but does not sound right not answering the phone or not calling back, I'll text one of there dealers see if he knows anything.

I'm to the point that I need to upgrade to a new chassis.
I'm very interested in the 2018 slack. I've been trying to reach them but all I get is a message machine. I've called all week with no luck. Yes I've leave a voicemail,I've even done a Facebook message, and email, all with know luck.

I would just like to ask them a couple of questions. What's going on. I don't know what else to do.
Can anyone one help.

Thanks

Where do you race ?

Upstate sc and east Tennessee. I have local dealer, but I'd like to talk to performance directly about their kart.

If you shoot me a PM with your name our local dealer will pass it onto Nick to check for E-Mail and Facebook, If you choose to include contact number I will pass it along.
I can tell you there great chassis with good support, I've never had any issues.

krtrcn,

If you tried reaching us on July, 25 our phones and internet were down for about a half a day. Other than that no one has received a voicemail or e-mail from you. We did receive a Facebook message friday and it was responed to Saturday morning. We have a call answering system that directs you to six (6) employees. Any of those six will answer any questions you may have, and if they cannot, you will be transferred to one that can.

Our hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM

We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

I have a Slack and a Chase chassis, which is in the same town as Slack and uses all their bolt on parts. Their phone service has always been great, never a problem for me. Friendly people too.

Back