cutting inside prep

I rolled a set one time with just 25 cc and bunch of people told me dnt roll less than 25 cc because its such a small amount it wont roll around whole tire i was wondering maybe 10cc acrysol and 15cc of prep... im kinda new to prepping my own tires inside so bare with me lol

Just guessing, but if you have enough bite that 25cc is too much. Why do you think you need anything inside, just wipe anything you need from the outside.

If you only need a small amount on inside like 15cc, just wipe two coats on inside before mounting the tires. Brian Carlson has recommended that before on here.

You need more than 25cc at Kenly, do not cut inside treatments unless told to do so by the manufacturer. I do not know any of the top brands that recommend cutting their inside treatments.

Most inside preps are designed strictly for the inside, however, there are some that can be used on the inside and outside. Just depends on the prep you are using. Chances are if it's designed for the inside and outside it is not very aggressive anyway and doesn't need to be cut.

Back