Damn wasps

wrecit

I'm telling everyone my wife hit me rather than I got stung by a little insect

Attachments

• IMG_20220901_093701.jpg
    IMG_20220901_093701.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 35
Sometimes a little bug can do some big damage. Got bit by a mosquito once under the eye and it swelled shut. Little things can pack a big punch.

Must be bad luck day .
I just found all my catalogs and karting paper work , wetted down from the freezer that gave out .

I learned long ago at my favorite track in Spain why I should completely close the visor. The damn huge b made its way through and found my ear cavity. I stopped and tbrough the helmet. Everyone thought I was crazy. Fortunately b died instead of me, and I react pretty bad to them.

Brother in law had a bee fly up his sleeve and sting . On motorcycle ride from ia too utah . He rode shirtless the rest of the way.

An uncle of mine years after surviving a stroke when the doctors thought he wouldn't make it eas driving with some family members when a b stung him on his balls. He braked so hard he blocked the wheels in the middle of the road and they a thought he was having a stroke again and rushed for his nitro pills, but he came off the car and started jumping in the road next to the car. Scary for them. Passed away many years later months after he did have a 2nd stroke but he used to tell the b story with good sense of humor.

Back