Dawg Thread 2

Morning Dawgs hope everyone's doing well.

In the time I've been on Bob's I've always wondered if there would be a way to get all the Dawgs together for something, maybe a race or event we could all meet and have a great tjme. Idk guys what do y'all think. I know that not all of us still race but I think it'd be great to meet all the guys that helped me not become another millennial moron lol. After seeing Brad's tribute video again it got me thinking about how great this site has been and continues to be and it's all about the people. Yeah not everyone gets along but there's still more people willing to offer advice and help out on here than any other racing forum I've looked into.

Dog gone dawgs , just finishrd cleaning out the kart trailer, so the driver can move farther away . That may be the signal for the end . By the time he has any kids old enough i might be dust .

Howdy Dawgs, hope y'all are doing well, careful on them ladders boys.. its a long ways down.
BFitz, t6yhat always sounded like a great time doing a reunion race or something, just very hard to get together..

IMG_1548.jpg

Back