Dawg Thread 2

Howdy Dawgs
Our local news weather man said our heat index will be at 104 at lunch time today and tomorrow and on Friday it will hit 107 at lunch time and it’s just now September, but wait, we have a cool down next week in the high 80s but real feel of high 90s...smh...this is your local news weather man...One Eye Dawg reporting live from Bob’s Four Cycle...😀...back to you Bob

OOOH Dawg . That's bad . 85 today 77 Thursday with an evening temp of 48 .
The acorns are falling followed by some golden oak leaves . Your local weather from Bob's 4 Cycle

Holiday is almost over Dawgs .
Went too straighten the garage up the other day . Found myself taking stuff out of one tub only too put it in another . Tubs and trash cans not much difference .
I need someone to come fung shway my situation . ;)

Old house with narrow garage, only 9 feet wide. Gonna be tight in there. But I used to put my chevelle in there years ago. Definitely cant work on the car in there much.

Howdy Dawgs
Dang wish we can get that cooler air, high of 99 today, but they say that we should have a cool front coming this week, fingers cross

Morning Dawgs, a brisk 43 degrees this morning...brrr, not ready for that yet. Anyway, my son got second place last saturday, track was very bumpy and soft clay., car dragging the ground alot. Guy that won was on treads and had good ground clearance.. oh well..

Back