Dawg Thread 2

Howdy boys, well my son raced lasst saturday in a 1k to win race, pulled bad pil to start heat, 29 cars , split into 4 groups, started 8th, finished 2nd. Redrw for feature, picked pole! Started race, led a bunch of laps, battled with 2nd place guy, got passed, crossed him over, got passed again, and leader came up on slower car and hit him, turn him sideways and right into my son, . Ended his night right there.. so bummed still...we had at least another top 2..
Hate it when that happens. It's little consolation but at least you knew you had the speed.

I like bull ring tracks
I was watching the #20...then saw your post on the #0...(y)
Yes, we raced against our old car in all our races.., beat him twice, he got us twice, We were fast in all 5 races he entered, had ground clearance problems in two of them, that slowed us down, otherwise we may have won a couple, this one I think my son could have won also.. This car was always an asphalt car, but ran good on dirt too, with the exception of clearance..lol

123532908_3423241814423326_6601624210010739720_o.jpg

While sitting in class today i was called up to the office and was told to take my stuff to the office and they were like you are being quarantined becase a family member of mine has covid. It will be a long 14 days plus the 10 days upon that. And now I am gonna miss our first few wrestling duals and one of our big tournaments. I am gonna be keeping my self busy by reading a bunch of stuff on here and get my knowledge up for when i start karting next spring . As of right now i havnt show any symptons of covid but I am hoping i dont start to show symptoms.

Last edited:
Back