Dawg Thread 2

Flexible mail box or go the other way Immovable .
Then ya just gotta find the neighbor with the broke tail light !

I am hoping so as well .
Unfortunately its not a Corvette or Posche !
I did find a MG but decided to go practical .

Evening fellas. Tony good luck I just offloaded a jeep gc and it was a tough sell. I'm finally getting some time off work so I'll be outside in the cold changing lifters on the durango. Took the kid sledding just a little while ago. He was having such a blast. Everytime he would get turned sideways he'd say his go kart engine broke lol.

Woof Woof! Very icey here in Missouri right now. All you dawgs from Minnesota and places like that are probably gonna be laughing at me because this is nothing compared to what you guys get. We fueled up the generator because the power lines are getting heavy with ice and there has been a semi put in the ditch right near our house and everybody is driving down the road at like 5mph. Good News!!!!!!!!! They canceled my school again today!!!!!!!!! Stay safe dawgs!

^^Good Thing .
Much rather have snow then ice any day .
Whopping -8 this morning yall are likely feeling this shot of cold air as well .

The forcast shows it to be in the negatives later on in the week as the low. Right now it is about 20 but still very cold. I would much rather have a lot of snow than a lot of ice

They canceled school again! I have not had a day of school yet this week! With how cold it is the ice will melt from sale during the day bit around 5 o'clock the water freezes again and so the roads are bad again. They don't salt the back roads where we live.

Morning dawgs, nothing but ice around here for 3 days. Scraped 1/8" off of my windshield this morning. Not supposed to go above freezing for at least a week.

Hope your power will stay on John, nothing but rain here in the south, all the bad stuff is just north of Ga. and looks like its moving your way

Back