Dawg Thread 2

So if I get some time this weekend I'm thinking about checking the Durango out maybe I can breathe some life into it. I'm really unsure though. Could be one thing or a combination of things idk. Fuel pump isn't junked I don't think it was supplying fuel last time I tried. It's got compression. Maybe the coil is no good.

How would one go about checking a coil. I'm not sticking a screwdriver in a plug wire again 😂

Also how would one go about finding a short because I know something is draining the battery very quickly. Tried charging the one I bought new last year and that couldn't keep up. Took the battery out of Tom's and even with cables we couldn't get it spinning fast enough

Well Dawgs got the season ending banquet today for my local track. I am gonna miss that place cant wait to get back there and start racing come spring time. Kinda curious to see how I did in points for a first year. I am not gonna lie I didnt do amazing but for a first year driver I feel I did pretty good. There is just alot of learning left to do. I got my first win (they dq 1st and 2nd) so I got a feature winner sign but I dont really consider it a win because there were 13 karts out there and we got 3rd. A true win is when you outrun all 12 karts but they were cheating when they beat me but I would have liked to whoop there karts but I didnt. I would say I have a lot more knowledge about kart racing than most 1st year people. I would like to thank Bobs 4 Cycle for that, all the dawgs and all the forum members helped me on here. It was a fun season and get wait to get back after in April. I would like to run indoor but I don't have the funds right now as I am saving up buy another chassis.

Happy Monday dawgs.
Lemmy got to go real fishing yesterday and actually caught a couple blue gill. I am not experienced with anything related to fishing and my fiance had to show me how to cast 🤣. But her mom helped him cast and he reeled the fish in. He was so happy it was a great day.

Well Dawgs got the season ending banquet today for my local track. I am gonna miss that place cant wait to get back there and start racing come spring time. Kinda curious to see how I did in points for a first year. I am not gonna lie I didnt do amazing but for a first year driver I feel I did pretty good. There is just alot of learning left to do. I got my first win (they dq 1st and 2nd) so I got a feature winner sign but I dont really consider it a win because there were 13 karts out there and we got 3rd. A true win is when you outrun all 12 karts but they were cheating when they beat me but I would have liked to whoop there karts but I didnt. I would say I have a lot more knowledge about kart racing than most 1st year people. I would like to thank Bobs 4 Cycle for that, all the dawgs and all the forum members helped me on here. It was a fun season and get wait to get back after in April. I would like to run indoor but I don't have the funds right now as I am saving up buy another chassis.
The day you stop learning is the day you find another sport,,all the dawgs including myself will help get you to the front,hell I might just venture over and give ya a hand,

You beat em with tires,,,don't worry bout the motor

Been on vacation this week, need to get back to work so I can rest. Did a gravel project on my driveway, shoveled 7 tons of stone..wow, didnt think it was that much!
I just had 16 ton delivered and spread . which leaves about 7 ton to rake and move out of the piles he left .
This might take a while at 15 minutes a day !:) Im already in for a break .
I should have re thought this .

Back