Dawg Thread 2

IMG_20220511_193746~3.jpg

Looks Good and Happy .
and completed . good Job !
I should have a bunch of sticker if your interested .
Provided i can find em again .
There's little things to finish up. Biggest being the gas tank needs mounted and the tach isn't on it. I think my dad got the throttle hooked up last night. Idk it was dark and I was exhausted.

Now it looks like that dreaded R word is gonna happen Saturday.

Woof woof. Finally drug my old junk out of storage. Went to the track for a practice day and Lemmy is making huge strides for it only being his second time at the track. Got out there with just him and I and told him to chase me. He's finally getting some confidence to hold the gas down. He doesn't understand yet that his little red plate clone isn't going to keep up with my alky animal but he's having fun and he's trying. He's also getting the hang of staying in the groove. Little high in the corners still but all good things take time. My dad got in my kart and there's only a 6in height difference, we both run phenoms, and he's like I can't drive yours I'm looking at the clouds. My seat is laid down too much and the pedals are too far for him lol. But that's okay hopefully we'll have both ours out at some point this year because I miss racing with my old man. Possibly gonna get the fiance in a kart one of these days 😉.

Sounds like a good time Brendan . I can remember well the few times i was able too race with Austin .
Only time i out ran him he crashed out .
Funny thing I finally found something where money will win the race . Online Auction !
Boy oh Boy am i tooled up now .

WOOF WOOF WOOF DAWGS
Finished finals today! I ended semester will C's and better. Kept fighting my math grade and finally got it over a D. That means racing time! I haven't been able to race because I have had the D in math but I got it up!! I cant wait to get back out on the track with my new motor and chassis and my updated motor from last year! I am so excited! Gonna scale next week and going to get a seat from my uncle this week! I am setting stagger soon so I am ready to scale. Got all my lead painted and ready to put on kart if needed! I am so excited!! I don't plan to set the world on final next weekend but I just want to go out and get a feel for the power from my updated predator as it sounds so much stronger and has amazing throttle response and get a feel for this chassis! I just want nothing to go wrong and if I don't get a feature win I am 100% fine as this is first race with new equipment but if I do get win it will make everything even better!

WOOF WOOF WOOF DAWGS
Finished finals today! I ended semester will C's and better. Kept fighting my math grade and finally got it over a D. That means racing time! I haven't been able to race because I have had the D in math but I got it up!! I cant wait to get back out on the track with my new motor and chassis and my updated motor from last year! I am so excited! Gonna scale next week and going to get a seat from my uncle this week! I am setting stagger soon so I am ready to scale. Got all my lead painted and ready to put on kart if needed! I am so excited!! I don't plan to set the world on final next weekend but I just want to go out and get a feel for the power from my updated predator as it sounds so much stronger and has amazing throttle response and get a feel for this chassis! I just want nothing to go wrong and if I don't get a feature win I am 100% fine as this is first race with new equipment but if I do get win it will make everything even better!
Congrats on the grades

Back