Dawg Thread 2

Howdy Dawgs...finally made it back to USA...praise the Lord...had a good time on the cruise but once you get off the boat and go one street over on these islands...like Trump said...ITS A $H1T HOLE...:poop:...yes those resorts are very very nice but some of these islands are a dump...it amazes me that how the TV programs talks about how beautiful these islands are and they only show you the good part (small part) happy to be back home...Grand Turks was somewhat nice but Nassau and Amber Cove is a dump...I'll never go back there again...other than that, the weather was great, smooth sailing and the drinks where awesome...o_O.:p.:giggle:

JUST SOME INFO...TAKE YOUR OWN TOILET PAPER WITH YOU...DANG JOHN WAYNE TOILET PAPER THEY HAVE ON THE SHIP IS ROUGH...YEP BUTT CHAP...:LOL:

Last edited:
Yall gonna get out of the kennel soon ?
Just looked in my trailer , grand daughter says when you going to put the race car together .
Quicker the better before it's all gone to heck!

Its HOT...we are looking at the 100's for the next few days here

sup Aardy
howdy Tom
hi John...havent been by Jimmy yet to get your shirt, busy working myself been hot just want to go home in the a/c

11:56pm - thermostat in office says 84, that's with a fan on high blowin in .... was a bit hotter earlier (like 95 or so not incl humidity), especially when I was plywallin the back wall of shop, oyvay it was a sweatbox. Cant wait til I can get the a/c fixed

Back