Dawg Thread 2

Well this OL Dawg went too the creek beach with the grand daughter .
Lets just say my new nick name is tender foot !
No longer the 18 year old walking barefoot on asphalt .

I like this thread and you guys who regularly frequent it at lot. I haven't contributed to it mostly because it seems like a lot of good old friends who banter back and forth about stuff in fun and would feel like an intruder barging in. I like reading your posts.

I like this thread and you guys who regularly frequent it at lot. I haven't contributed to it mostly because it seems like a lot of good old friends who banter back and forth about stuff in fun and would feel like an intruder barging in. I like reading your posts.
you are more than welcome to post with us.. thanks for reading.. most of us have never met in person, but i feel like these guys are brothers to me. Have met a few Dawgs in person

Dawgs I did it. I put a ring on the gf's finger last Sunday. Turned 25 Thursday, went axe throwing Friday, and Saturday was one heck of a day. Tom get the engine back in the morning, I got off at noon thrashed for 2 hours never checked the front end or stagger got to the track late. Broke the sucker in changed the oil out. Almost swept but got dumped last lap in the first heat. Won the second heat started pole for the feature and was out front the whole race.

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_231816.jpg
    IMG_20210612_231816.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 5
It was a rough night lots of banging. Tom took a hard hit in the first heat, bent the LR wheel and was hurting so he asked a friend who runs the outlaw class to run his. Second heat we had 3-4 wrecks early on. I hit toms kart hard, dented the nose, I bounced and hit my bank hard and my sternum hit the steering wheel. I'm definitely feeling it today.

Thanks guys. Three weekends of excitement this month. The soon to be wife's birthday is the 6th, I'm the 10th, and my son is the 20th. So next weekend is race Saturday and Sunday is albanese candy factory and Brookfield zoo for lemmy's bday.

Back