Dawg Thread 2

You lucky John…lol…had the ac kicking in my work truck at 6:30 am this morning, already changed into my second work shirt already, then I’ll switch out in about a hour from now…smh

Just saying hi, been following you guys for years. A few years ago Cam helped me out with some prep at Christmas time. Still very much appreciated. Started karting on the west coast with my son in the late 2000's, moved to western KY at the end of 2012. Took a while to settle in and get adjusted and in 2016 bought a kart because I missed karting. Had no idea where there were tracks, really didn't know a soul here. Discovered there are more tracks within an an hour and a half from home than in my home state combined. Fixed the kart up and went racing. I have made more friends and had more fun than I could have ever imagined. The karting world is a great community, you guys included.
The kart racing I left was KT100's on treaded tires on mostly dry slick tracks mostly, a lot of us had straight rail karts in 2010. This is a whole different world. With a lot of help we have got pretty competitive stuff for our area and I think I have enjoyed learning about chassis, tires, red clay, preps, and a general sense of what the heck we are doing as much as racing. I thank Bob for the years of enjoyment on his website and you guys for you humor and insights.

Them things crapped in every corner , crack , crevice , hole or divot
they could find . I even put my surgical gloves on . It may never be clean.
Skunk might a been better .
At least i don't think they ate any wiring , maybe , the light plug let some smoke out !

Last edited:
Back