Dawg Thread 2

Howdy Dawgs. We got it all last week weather wise. Warm early in the week then cold and 6" of snow and danged cold followed by even more cold. Raced Saturdat, was 10 degrees when I left for the track, warmed up to near 50, sun came out for a bit then it rained 3 or 4 inches. When I got home Saturday might every bit of snow was gone and the rivers were moving a lot of water. Weird.

Howdy Dawgs. We got it all last week weather wise. Warm early in the week then cold and 6" of snow and danged cold followed by even more cold. Raced Saturdat, was 10 degrees when I left for the track, warmed up to near 50, sun came out for a bit then it rained 3 or 4 inches. When I got home Saturday might every bit of snow was gone and the rivers were moving a lot of water. Weird.
Dang global warming does it again

Dawg , almost blew a gasket today .
Take the pooch . to the groomer . im 10 minutes late. she calls the wife , who calls me im 2 blocks away . i get there the groomer is nasty as all get out . now we done took three differnt dog's here in 30 years . If i /we been late more then twice i would be surprised .
56 dollars plus tip I Mean come on . smile an walk on ...;)
(there you go Max Dog Goomer )

Morning Dawgs
Now the weather man says 100% chance of rain for us on Sunday instead of 90% of snow…to me it sounds like sleet or maybe a ice storm…hope not

Morning : Well it just started snowing here . Spent most of the day getting ready for it .
Kinda like huricane prep ; pick up everythingyouwant too find again , cover up what your leaving out and just tiddy up the things you had half finished .
Hope ya'll get the rain not the ice.

Me too . Cleaning the drive is only half the battle .
So today I drop a self tapping screw on the drive .
Went over it three times with the. Magnet . Blew it with the blower , again with the magnet . No Screw . It's gotta be in the snowbank or I'll find it in my tire when it's 5 below and snowing .
Guess I will look again tomorrow .

Morning Dawgs
Now they saying 70% chance of rain on Thursday and 90% chance of snow on Friday, just have to wait and see, it is the south you know, heck it could be 65 Friday 🤪🤪🤪

Well, dawgs went sledding yesterday in the basically 2 whole inches of snow we got and by afternoon it was all melted and we have a high of 57 today. Can't really complain about the weather in my neck of the woods. Started the morning off with a Carhartt and bibs and ended with just my Carhartt and some pants on. Really warmed up. I bought a bunch of parts for my o kart so I plan on getting it together soon and get both my motors back and get the kart together. Ready for race season already but I still have 2 months left so I plan on getting tires ready to go right before our practice day and see if the ole girl will hook with a stock appearing motor and my stock predator. How many dawgs are still racing karts?

Back