Dawg Thread 2

Morning Dawgs
it be Ice racing round here this week .
-7 straight temp .
Cold even in the pit area at Battle of the Barn .

Well, dawgs went sledding yesterday in the basically 2 whole inches of snow we got and by afternoon it was all melted and we have a high of 57 today. Can't really complain about the weather in my neck of the woods. Started the morning off with a Carhartt and bibs and ended with just my Carhartt and some pants on. Really warmed up. I bought a bunch of parts for my o kart so I plan on getting it together soon and get both my motors back and get the kart together. Ready for race season already but I still have 2 months left so I plan on getting tires ready to go right before our practice day and see if the ole girl will hook with a stock appearing motor and my stock predator. How many dawgs are still racing karts?
I am, in spite of the fact I am way too old to be doing it. I have 2 of them and my son has one.

Some of these kids in the quad and bike classes have got some cojones. The older guys on quads make it look like they're riding on top of a Sprint car instead of a quad.

Cole Jansen taking out Jordan Krug was hard to watch. 90% of the crowd boo'd that dude. Can't stand dirty driving. Jordan went from last to second only to have that dude straight run him into the wall

Back