Daytona 2019 Unlimited All Stars sponsored by the FLUAS.....OPEN TIRE RULE.............stayed tuned and follow this thread for info!

Friends tell me it's been lousy weather down there looks like junk for the rest of the weekend? I can only hope I'm getting bad info. Iol Chuck.

Just got home. Rained out Saturday, they got some practice today, then little spotty showers keep coming every time they would get the track dried out. Finally called it just before sundown, no chance of getting it dry then. Racing tomorrow, only 20% chance of rain. Abbreviated schedule tomorrow. Track is very well prepared and smooth, best its ever been. Would have been very fast. Kudos to the track prep guys, they worked their butts off today.

How did it go?
1st Feature started 10th and moved up to 4th before clutch failure caused dnf...2nd feature started 14th...moved up to 4th and got run off track trying to pass on inside...went through huge mud puddle but got back in hunt...moved back into position to pass 3rd and 2nd place karts on lap 10 and as I was making my move to go under both in turn 2 my chain snapped, another dnf. (Probably from all the mud) We put on a pretty good show up to that point...lol

Photo below gives a good idea on how muddy it got.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10162679276785468&set=a.10151164458225468&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Back