Daytona 2019 Unlimited All Stars sponsored by the FLUAS.....OPEN TIRE RULE.............stayed tuned and follow this thread for info!

Hoppy

Spoke with WKA yesterday....I'll have more info tomorrow!!! Please if you plan on attending post something letting us know here on this thread. We want to keep WKA up to date. This is a Maxxis Sponsored event but they have once again allowed OPEN TIRE RULE in the spirit of the UAS class. Bravo to Maxxis. Looking forward to seeing as many of our UAS brothers and sisters as possible this year. Let's give the Daytona fans a show they won't forget.

Last edited:
I think I'll have to fly to Spain during those days. Hope you all have a great time in Daytona. If I would be here I wouldn't miss it.

Hop ,if you want to give the fans a show just post that last video again lol. Will be there for UAS or enduro not sure which one.Chuck.

Lineup so far:

1. Stephen Smith
2. Heath Dorn
3. Ed Schriefels
4. Jimbo Klaiber
5. Jimmy Nettles
6. Hoppy
7. Chay Chavous
8. Steve Rice
9. Terry Hollifield
10. Justin Gilbert
11. Evan Seay
12. Dylan Reynolds
13. Wayne Howe
14. Aaron Bell
15. Ariel Prado

Last edited:
Always a good group of fans from roadracing and man cup that come over to watch in the evening. My road racing buddies come just for the UAS race. they love it.

Yes, I saw that.....we will keep promoting. We have not had many entries at WKA events the last several years. I know they want us there but they have economic decisions that they have to make. We as a group need to decide if keeping Daytona is important to us. I hope it is.

Just make sure you don't do it at the Road Race, lol. you are making me think twice about letting you drive my shifter if you ever show to Spain during summer.
If you want to see what that kart looks like going fast you will let me drive it. lol

If you want to see what that kart looks like going fast you will let me drive it. lol
Sure. you just need to get a flight for the summer. If you beat my lap time at that You'll have free lunch and dinner during your whole stay. just telling you nobody has turned more laps at that track than me, lol.

Back