DAYTONA 2019

Not much cheaper than getting a hotel, but it might be more fun if Hoppy is around though, and Hoppy doesn't charge for his shows, lol.
It's tough being the entertainment and a racer....I'll do my part as always....lol....o_O

All the information is now on the WKA website. They allow camping inside the track over by lake Loyd which is close to the road race pit area. I'm thinking it said $195.00 which includes water and electrical hook-ups.

You all better get to working on your karts as the MIDWEST is coming to Daytona strong in numbers!!! Us alone in 3 trailers are bringing laydown animals (5), CIK LO206 sprint, 125 shifter, cadets, tags, Yamaha pipe laydown karts. We are coming to take the GOLD!! LOL. Can't wait to see old and new friends!! You all don't eat to much TURKEY as I don't want to hear about how much weight you put on!! LMAO.

Good luck Kelly,
We are packing the heavy artillery. 206's, big blocks, Animals, etc! The trophies will be staying just where God intended, my living room 😁

CK, Wish we had room in our living room but we have so many so we have a 40' x 40' museum we keep ALL ours in!! LOL

THE MAN is looking forward to this event as I can just relax and enjoy!! One of the few times I get to just enjoy the racing with the involvement with karting that I am in back here.

Strong turnout in Dirt and Road Race. Man Cup looked pretty full too. Weather is good for tomorrow, highest prediction of rain is between 1 and 3pm. Practice should be fun.

Strong turnout in Dirt and Road Race. Man Cup looked pretty full too. Weather is good for tomorrow, highest prediction of rain is between 1 and 3pm. Practice should be fun.
I didn't look at too many classes for Man Cup. 40 LO206 cadet I know as that is what we would have run.

Sorry JG, ya was referring to Road Racing. The rain delay did give some of us a chance to wander over to the Man Cup area and watch the action. It was very exciting. Shout out to Nick Tucker from Nitro Kart for showing us around. Super nice guy!

The weird part about the rain was that it was often raining over the Road Race garages and no where else! Talk about having a black cloud over yer head!

Sorry JG, ya was referring to Road Racing. The rain delay did give some of us a chance to wander over to the Man Cup area and watch the action. It was very exciting. Shout out to Nick Tucker from Nitro Kart for showing us around. Super nice guy!

The weird part about the rain was that it was often raining over the Road Race garages and no where else! Talk about having a black cloud over yer head!
That sucks. Nick is awesome in my book too. He has done a ton for us.

Back