DAYTONA 2023?

Has anyone heard of any class structure for the 2023 Daytona Dirt Championships?
Maybe a UAS?
Stocking appearing Yamaha?
Be nice if classes would be confirmed and announced prior to just 30 days before the races?

Thanks

from the facebook page
1691378249487.png

from the facebook page
View attachment 29770
For what stupid reason are you eliminating the USA from running day three. Just remember the 2cycles started the WKA so don’t crap on your golden goose
Has anyone heard of any class structure for the 2023 Daytona Dirt Championships?
Maybe a UAS?
Stocking appearing Yamaha?
Be nice if classes would be confirmed and announced prior to just 30 days before the races?

Thanks

They offered a Yamaha stock appearing open fuel #350 pound class. These same drivers wil also be able to run the other classes as well. But Iam sorry I was thinking like a businessman.my bad no worries thanks 🙏

for the last couple of year uas has only been 2 days. we have not had a very big kart count and so of us break so i dont blame them for only 3 days

for the last couple of year uas has only been 2 days. we have not had a very big kart count and so of us break so i dont blame them for only 3 days
We had 23 day one and 21 day 2 last year. We are on the schedule for two days as UAS and one day for WKA 2 cycle Unlimited......plenty of time to get ready!

Back