Daytona Fuel for all Briggs LO206 and Clone Classes.

ClarkSr

As noted by Dale Coffey, WKA NRRC Chair on the WKC Briggs fuel thread:

Attention: all Briggs LO206 and Clone powered class competitors heading for the WKA Daytona Kart Week. Your official fuel will be Sunoco 87 octane. The official source for this gasoline will be: (from the latest WKA Pit Board)

Sunoco A-Plus.

2501 W. International Speedway Blvd.

Daytona Beach, Fl. 32114

386-254-8802 Open 24 hours.

Please note: use pump #1, "87 octane".

Safe travels to all, and have a great holiday season,

Clark Gaynor Sr.

WKA NRRC Member.

I was informed and rightfully so I may have been mistaken in how I handled this. I've always strive to lead by example, so I shall.
I should have contacted the persons involved in the committee before making an emotional public statement. I apologize to the parties involved and admire their rapid an excellent solution to the issue. I shall strive to do better next time.
Yours truly, B-Man

Bernie,
Thank you. As you know this was multiple people involved, that fixed this, including Clark Gaynor, Robbie Harper, Bobby Getty, and Kevin Williams and others to find the station, contact the manager, get pi board announcements out and probably other things had to happen as well. I’m proud the team At WKA made this happen fairly quick. This isn’t the same old WKA!

Good luck to all the racers, and I hope to see some prior racers come join us at the track!!

Dale Coffey

Back