daytona qualifing

Jack, wanted to congratulate you and Mike on the win. We had to get loaded up and back to Indiana this morning so didn't get a chance to speak with you before we left. Was great being back at Daytona and seeing everyone.

David Ferguson

2005 bully. old karts are like old racers( jack & ed and lots of other die hards) the VELOCITY still lives!! have an 07 here just to look at! gregg jones kart! and a buller 131 and several 125 bullers. set up a limited production line and just build the 07 velocity. please?? john hilton. BULLER DEALER.happy new year to all! jmho!

Opportunity every where huh john? But don't get too excited a 05 shadow won. It shows it doesn't take 10,000 -15,000 packages to win. Just desire and dedication

Thanks Everyone for the congrats! That win was the one i wanted more then any, and i was racing against some of the best allstar drivers in the country on a very tricky track wich makes it even better. But i want to thank the people that help me get there, Jack and his wife Karen who have sponsored my racing for the past 3-4 yrs even when im driving my own kart, John Cannone who i drove for and has pitted for me for over 8yrs. Victor Peters who has done my chassis and tire setups for 11-12yrs. Raymond at T.S. Racing for helping us with all our parts needs. Dave from T.S. Racing for building a great yamaha and 125 sudam. Thanks to all the Florida Allstars for putting on a great show! I love racing with you guys every weekend, even the crazy one's! And you know who you are. lol See you all at the next one. Thanks Mike Nicosia

Jack, Mike, I think you two are gonna have to be separated. Haven't you guys been readin? That 125 didn't have a chance, some kind of big motor was suppose to bring home the bacon. Come on, get with the program! Bet that last lap pass felt sweet, Nice Job Guys!!

The 125's, 131's,150's and even the 100's and 116's will be around a long time. These motors consistently win week in and week out. Robby Yow set pole in Unlimited at Daytona in 2011 with a 125 Sudam built by Henry Seay. Chavous was outside. They will always be in the mix and never count them out. Someone mentioned Steve Gleasons kart being so good in Yamaha...Steve has a "magic" kart. That's the one he had his Yamaha on and the one Robby set pole in 2011 with the Unlimited. Yes- Its a "magic" kart. Just ask Steve. He needed his 250 on that kart instead of the Yamaha.

Is it "magic" because of innovative design, or does that particular chassis just seem to work better than most for ethereal reasons? Just curious.... I heard the Harrill Wiggans has some kinda' one-off prototype too -- be interesting to see.

It just an old chassis that seems to work with very big sweet spot. Makes THIS no driver look good sometimes

Chris, you are totally correct, Steve you ran very well,, also, Mike is on a 2005 Shadow, with a 125 Sudam that has been around for some time, it was run by both Mike and Victor to win FAS Championships.

Y'all have to do some engineering to top this level of innovation....
IMG950075.jpg

Oh, black magic has been around dirt oval karting for years now....just ask any homemade prep creator or garage engine builder... :) Sorry to all for taking us on a tangent... :)

I'm thinking Chris is saying the only way I can race halfway good is I need magic ..????? Not sure how I feel now. ;(

Back