Daytona race

GeorgeHenry

The sprint series are running on RAIN tires and it called for 90% last night for Sunday . Yamaha jr Matt Solarzed won around lunch time and then the Parilla seniors ran on rain tires also Myers, 1 st then Boos, Geringer. . I saw the Tag Master race on rain tires also and Brian Mc Hattie won , Jeff Jewell

The good news is it looks like the sun is trying to come out and the track official are saying that about another hour the rain should pass us and go away around 2 or 3 pm. Hopefully the dirt series might start . I having been over there yet. Too much excitement here. Lots of familiar faces. The weather station just chance to 60% for today .Tomorrow 20 % on Monday. Check out the garage pits ride up the hydraulic stands , very nice setup.

Attachments

• DAYTONA-GARAGE-AREA.jpg
    DAYTONA-GARAGE-AREA.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 135
Attention george henry. George henry you wanted at the dirt track for proof of life pictures at the Seay tent. Lol.

If you can get a hold of Hotdog (where ever he is these days), he can vouch for the elusive GH. :)
Several years ago, Terry called me to tell me that George turned up at the Dog Pound one day.

Damn, I had to register all over again..been awhile.. and yes I do have pics of GH, JB and RabidDog

If you can get a hold of Hotdog (where ever he is these days), he can vouch for the elusive GH. :)
Several years ago, Terry called me to tell me that George turned up at the Dog Pound one day.

What's up Bob?...Still got the same phone number...?

thats the funniest thing i think ive ever seen hotdog a "junior" member lol good to see you're doing ok

thats the funniest thing i think ive ever seen hotdog a "junior" member lol good to see you're doing ok

Yup, my first post after at least a dozen years of being on here...lol...you aint doing to bad yourself son with only 5 posts..

You guys do know I was just having fun with george Henrys mystery man gig. If you ride over today terry better wear your chaps.

Back