Daytona - Who's running what?

Jamie Webb

Just looking to see what everyone is running beside the stock Animal classes. Looking to see what everyone is running ie: clone, 206, Pro-Gas, etc. Don't want to sign in 206 with 2 karts and be the only 2 karts or clone or PG.

So who's in for clone, 206, or PG?

Just looking to see what everyone is running beside the stock Animal classes. Looking to see what everyone is running ie: clone, 206, Pro-Gas, etc. Don't want to sign in 206 with 2 karts and be the only 2 karts or clone or PG.

So who's in for clone, 206, or PG?
I am in 206 (385) & PG 385

That makes three for 206, anyone else?

I am also leaning towards an alky animal class, if we can revive it from the graveyard. It's right next to my last flathead; that a renter melted the piston in, and then returned. A clone that has multiple viewing ports; thanks to a 'made in China' rod. Hopefully, the rust was the only thing contagious. :eek:

Sam, it can be done. Just need a few friends to help out (never a shortage of those at Daytona). You have 2 races between and one of those is a 45 minute race. I just set mine up when I did the swap so I had 2 tanks that fit in the kart (one gas, one alky) with fuel lines already attached, snatch one out and throw the other in. And both engines had plates and clutches already on them. It was about a 10 minute engine/tank swap over.

Thanks. Sold most of my clone stuff quick so I'll be joining the Briggs squad soon, at least the 206.

Back