Defender chassis

How do they stack up against the big name guys? Are they tire friendly ? Basically just are they a good option.

they stole an old White chassis design and running with it
The guys that own Defender bought the company before first of the year. These guys are Engineers and they didn't steal anything. Several people in the past built the chassis. The new 2019 is a new design not a copy!

The guys that own Defender bought the company before first of the year. These guys are Engineers and they didn't steal anything. Several people in the past built the chassis. The new 2019 is a new design not a copy!
the one in the pic on their website is a White design, are you denying that?

People like you are part of what's wrong with karting and bad information on Bob's! The guys that own Defender as of December 2018 did not copy White Chassis they bought an existing business and built a new 2019 kart by the way that's not 2019 on the web site. The OP ask if they were good karts he didn't ask some JA for his input.

People like you are part of what's wrong with karting and bad information on Bob's! The guys that own Defender as of December 2018 did not copy White Chassis they bought an existing business and built a new 2019 kart by the way that's not 2019 on the web site. The OP ask if they were good karts he didn't ask some JA for his input.
The kart on their website is a White design, end of story, wow personal attack? internet tuff guy lol
Please point out the bad info I gave, did I say it was a crappy chassis? in fact I like the old White design for local night racing, now point out that bad info I gave? the original owner of defender rolled with an old White design, if the new owners come up with something totally different than whats ever been built good for them and wish them well
later.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kart on their website is a White design, end of story, wow personal attack? internet tuff guy lol
Please point out the bad info I gave, did I say it was a crappy chassis? in fact I like the old White design for local night racing, now point out that bad info I gave? the original owner of defender rolled with an old White design, if the new owners come up with something totally different than whats ever been built good for them and wish them well
later.

Actually, the 2017 and 2019 are very similar in design with the main difference being the 2019's are made of DOM tubing instead of chromoly...the 2018 design was changed by the originator of the Godfather chassis to mimic his Godfather front end. He was a part of Defender in 2018.

Actually, the 2017 and 2019 are very similar in design with the main difference being the 2019's are made of DOM tubing instead of chromoly...the 2018 design was changed by the originator of the Godfather chassis to mimic his Godfather front end. He was a part of Defender in 2018.
You do know Godfather chassis was built by Infiniti/Ward karting for many years?
Up until he had to go another direction

Mike Ward built them from 05-2010? I think after that he went with Denver at Demon chassis
That was while they were in Virginia

Back