Delaware and Tipton Speedways Open/Limited Series

00fatcat

Delaware and Tipton Speedways will be hosting a 6 race series for Opens and Limited class Karts. Delaware Speedway dates are June 1st, June 29th, Sept. 7th. Tipton Speedway dates are June 9th, July 10th a Wed. night Fair race, Aug. 4th. Should be fun! Delaware Speedway is a 1/8th mi. and Tipton is a 1/4 stock car track. All the regular Delaware Speedway classes will also be running these dates. For more info go to the Delaware Speedway website. The Limited Class rules are also posted there.

No they they're only running karts 3 times this year. Funniest track I ran all last year. Super wide and fast 1/4 mi. stockcar track.

This weekend June 1st is the first race of the Delaware/Tipton Open and Limited race series. June 9th is the first race at the Tipton 1/4 mi track. Limited rules are posted on the Delaware Speedway website. Hope to see you there!

Delaware Speedway is in eastern Iowa just a stones throw north of HWY. 20. Tipton or Cedar County Speedway is in eastern Iowa. Delaware is a 1/7th mi. track and Tipton is a 1/4 mi. stockcar track.

Boy would I love to come race with you guys, but that's too far a drive for me....any of these races anywhere farther west?

Sorry none that I'm aware of. They're running 3 at each tracks listed above. Only posting this to try to round up some more karts. The more merrier. Tipton always gets a good turn out because everyone wants to run on the wide 1/4 mi. track and let it all hang out! Tons of fun. Just happens everyone that runs UAS/Limited up here lives to far apart just don't get big kart counts.

Was a good time at Tipton yesterday. Sure is fun running on the 1/4 mi. track. 12 Limited karts which is an excellent turnout around here. Next race Delaware 6/29/19.

Next race is Delaware Speedway is 6/29/19. Come on out should be a good time. Check Delaware website for rules and start time.

Back