Delaware Speedway 14.5 c.i. Class new in 2018

00fatcat

See rules for their new 14.5 c.I. class on Facebook. I know of 3 or 4 karts planning on getting it off the ground.

I believe they're plan on running this class during their IKF Nationals as a local option class. This class also runs at Tipton Ia as a support class for UAS on their 1/4 mi. track. Build up those old flatheads and animals laying around and come run!

July 11th during the fair is the race I'm sure of but I heard there's one before and one after that race. I believe it was posted under Dark Side Promotions on Facebook.I heard that secondhand and don't have Facebook to check it out so I'm not sure.

Was told they had the rules on Facebook. Might be able to get their Facebook page off the website. I think they call it their Open Support Class. Never seen the Facebook page because this old guy doesn't do Facebook.

I looked at Tipton fair , and Facebook but I may not have full access as I don't do face book.
Couldn't find anything about the class..

14.5 C.I., No Blockzillas, No billet heads. Must run a muffler. Everything else goes. Will get with Bill to make sure he puts up all the info where everyone can get it.

Back