Delete, kart found and bought

bomber315

Hello, I'm looking for a Triton or newer Phantom, in or near Western PA. Would like to be as race ready as possible, but I'm probably going to put a predator on it for a little bit so the engine isn't super important to me. Also looking for wheels/ tires/ parts. I want to go racing next year but as of now all i have is a trailer. I'm willing to spend about $2000 to get on the track. (but that much would require a nice selection of parts included) Lets talk!

If you are willing to pay shipping I've got a 2014 Triton in great condition I can make race ready or any stage. Have several other parts also. 423-736-6990

i can imagine that shipping from TN to PA would be a deal breaker. i would also kind of like to see it in person before i hand over cash thanks anyways

Your gonna spend all of that 2k and then some on a race ready Triton with a couple sets of tires gears at least a couple clutches. If you seriously want to race next year than wait around for swap meet time and save up some more money before you jump in like this because I've watched people go get brand new stuff and say they want to race but once they add it all up and realize it's not as fun as they thought they end up with a big pile of stuff that doesn't get used and they don't know enough to sell it

Do your homework look back at avg selling prices on tritons listed keep asking, but you should plan to attend the Harrisburg swap meet early November and not worry about buying race ready as you will find better deals separate, Which Pa tracks will you race ? any in ohio ?

yeah im planning on going to harrisburg, but im also leery of buying someone else junk there. From what i understand harrisburg is like a free for all, if you see it and you want it you better buy it right away because they guy beside you will. I would prefer to have time to check things out. I wish there was a set date for harrisburg but i havent seen it yet. I also say something about a swap meet at blanket hill ill probably try to go to.

It's not been that long ago I saw a post here for a triton that was a real good deal, as far as Junk at a swap meet chassis, tires, wheels you can see for yourself if there junk, motor if your thinking starting with predator just buy a new one, other motors just watch where you buy I assure you Dover is not selling junk. What tires do you think you need ?

I plan to run slippery rock, I might venture to other places also. Not real sure. It seems like yellow vegas are the way to go at slippery rock. I'm also just planning on beating on a predator motor until i learn the game, after I get to know whats what, I plan on moving into a clone. I know more about 410 sprint cars than i do karts so I'm just reading a lot and trying to learn the ropes.

If you've done your homework that yellow vega are the tire of choice just buy a new set don't mess with used, confirm how many cc there using inside, from what I'm hearing from you it might be best to just start in clone and be done with it.

if a kart came with a clone and was ready to go for a good price i would run clone. But if it comes without a motor, ill buy a predator to start until i learn more about "stock" clones. i will likely end up with a set new yellow vegas, but im still open to pre-prepped ones if they person was willing to tell me exactly how he did the prep.

Make ya a good deal on a race ready Charger Tyrant. Spends its weekends at the Rock in clone heavy. We race points there. Fresh motor with 2 weekends on it. Scaled on Yellow Vega tires.

Back