(Deposit taken on ALL items) Kart shop sell out

racer223

Kart shop closed in southern Az. We have motors to getting rid of, as well as 7 sprint chassis, and tons of parts... All have been in storage for roughly 15-16 years. Make a reasonable offer if there is something here you are interested in. Some are used, and some are new old stock. There are more motors on the way, I will update this post as they show up and I am able to identify them the best I can. Each motor will come with the appropriate exhaust components, carburetor, air box, radiator, motor mount, and electronics, ie ignition and starter wire harness. I will post pictures as I am able to sort through everything and stage them.
1 used PRD Fireball: Probably needs to be freshened, I suggest using an IAME conrod.
1 NOS PRD Fireball: Is brand new, but I would recommend swapping in a new IAME conrod.
1 used Biland SA250: Disassembled in a box, looks like it was being freshened. All components appear to be here. Might be good for parts.
1 used CR80: Unknown what year it is, or what condition the internals are. 2 spare jugs with it.
1 NOS SGM ICC(KZ) L198: Brand new, never had oil in the crankcase as far as I know.
1 used TM moto 125.

Last edited:
IMG_20231010_152800710.jpg
CR80 with spare jugs.

IMG_20231010_145906704.jpg
Biland SA250 is INCOMPLETE. No cylinder head. Camshaft is here, two set of carbs, cam belt, belt cover, two set of ignition components, exhaust header and muffler, radiator and bracket. Kind of a basket case. Make offer.

Back