Deuce thoughts

Bandmn

So now that the season is well underway, what are some final thoughts on the deuce? Better than the triton, tire sensitive (will be running burris 33s on mid west farming dirt in ohio) etc along with any other info you would like to share. Thank you in advance and god bless!

I'm 6'1" and 230 pounds with 4 nights of racing on mine and I like it a little better every week, I'm running in mid/southern Michigan on clay running Vegas. In the last 2 weeks I've had 4 firsts and 2 seconds out of 6 races and I'd like to hope that after this weekend I can add a few more wins in there. I did have to call Phantom for some setup help as what the manual suggested didn't work for me and I'm not the chassis guru I'd like to be, but with their help I went 3/3 the next race night.

Just personally watched the majority of every deuce get their butts handed to them at the Midwest maxxis race in Wakeeney, Ks. Was also in a pit where they tried everything under the sun to get them to work, high cross, low cross, low left, moved the seat higher to aid transfer, everything under the sun including popping a couple welds to get the chassis to flex more. Needless to say I think there will be a lot of them for sale at the end of the year if not sooner, and that's why you don't see the big names on them. I've got a recon now, but am looking outside the phantom line for next year unfortunately.

Just personally watched the majority of every deuce get their butts handed to them at the Midwest maxxis race in Wakeeney, Ks. Was also in a pit where they tried everything under the sun to get them to work, high cross, low cross, low left, moved the seat higher to aid transfer, everything under the sun including popping a couple welds to get the chassis to flex more. Needless to say I think there will be a lot of them for sale at the end of the year if not sooner, and that's why you don't see the big names on them. I've got a recon now, but am looking outside the phantom line for next year unfortunately.

looks to me like a Deuce was in victory lane in the MAXX DADDY

We have 2 19s dueces and we love ours good roll speed corner speed as well but we not selling our minecon either its just as good.not buying anymore karts thou done with that...

ran ours for the first time last Saturday at Red Rock and can't complain. Wont a heat race and lead a few laps in the feature but made a wrong tire choice.

Back