Deuce

Any feed back from people who are on this chassis yet. I know it has just been released, but I really havent seen any info on it yet. For example

* Is tires comparable to the recon?
* Setup info.
* Seat placement / measurements on seat mounting.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thx.

We didn't run a Recon, but the Deuce has a considerable more amount of corner exit speed compared to our Jr. Triton running JR1.
We're very close to the same set-up, it's hard to tell on tires since it's still winter/monsoon season around here..

so the Minecon is suppose to be fairly new, how does it compare ? is the Minecon a shortlived chassis ? does the Deuce do what the Minecon was set out to be as in a more tire friendly chassis, all i been told was if i have the Minecon then stay with it but no reason was given.

So is the deuce better than the all other current prc chassis?
have ran a Recon and a Minecon, but not a Deuce...yet.... :), both karts are very fast, but as with ALL kart chassis, the key is finding the "sweet" spot....and sometimes, newest is not always necessarily the fastest.....being on top of your tire program, IMO, overrides and is of greater significance than keeping the latest frame underneath you....

I cant afford a new one anyway lol. Just curious as to the others. Seen a lot of recons for sale and may be looking at one of those in the future.

Same here, might pick up a recon but there hasn't been any clear cut differences given.

So if it really just is finding the set-up via tires it would seem that the major difference is age...

Same here, might pick up a recon but there hasn't been any clear cut differences given.

So if it really just is finding the set-up via tires it would seem that the major difference is age...
ive found that if you stick with PRC's baseline kart set up for any of their karts, youre gonna be in the ballpark right out of the box, then keep making fine tuning changes to %'s, and pay close attention to how your tires stagger out to get you to the front....

havent been to the track yet, but i work at an community airport which the tarmac is outlined about the same size as our track and of course this is asphalt and not dirt i use it to get a close set up on my stuff before getting to the track, so yesterday i brought my deuce and can tell it is a freer feeling chassis that i could drive harder through the turns and maintane good control ( grip ), id say it does feel faster and the rpms were maintaned nicely, actually a little higher, stock predator, we have to use carlisle turf type tires as is no prep, james gave me a baseline set up and i had to bump the x from 60 - 63, left is 59, nose 46, cant wait to get it on the track i know it will be faster than the minecon i was on.

havent been to the track yet, but i work at an community airport which the tarmac is outlined about the same size as our track and of course this is asphalt and not dirt i use it to get a close set up on my stuff before getting to the track, so yesterday i brought my deuce and can tell it is a freer feeling chassis that i could drive harder through the turns and maintane good control ( grip ), id say it does feel faster and the rpms were maintaned nicely, actually a little higher, stock predator, we have to use carlisle turf type tires as is no prep, james gave me a baseline set up and i had to bump the x from 60 - 63, left is 59, nose 46, cant wait to get it on the track i know it will be faster than the minecon i was on.
Hey buddy,

Any update on deuce vs minecon?

We finally had a decent weekend and I ran the deuce it was definitely fast, i haven't ran the minecon in a long time and weather hasn't cooperated yet to run it to compare, but if i had to choose I'd go with the deuce, i also ran someone recon and it's a fast kart

Back