Digatron Fuel Testers

captnimo

Premium User
We at GDAC have two(2) Dt64 fuel testers left in our inventory that we will let go for $600 each...We may no longer stock these units at our GDAC business...I don't think anyone else will sale these units at this price, so now is the time to get a fuel tester at a great price...

captnimo

Premium User
I know its close to Christmas time and money is tight but I'm trying to make some one time deals on these Fuel Testers before the price goes back up to the standard price of $735 which will happen before the first of the year.

captnimo

Premium User
Besides testing fuel for additives the new Dt60 series fuel tester can also be used to test oil being used, for additives. It does require setting up a base line by testing different oils prior to running them and also after they have been ran in an engine. This is a never ending game of what racers will do to get an edge or thinking they have an edge. Its just like the spring deal, there will always be those who are coming up with some type of gimmick or stretching the limits.

captnimo

Premium User
I have no more Fuel testers in stock, if you need one call me 812-610-0023 and I will see what I can do...

captnimo

Premium User
I was able to obtain one more fuel tester before the price increases,this unit is available for $635 until Jan 1st 2014 it is what is currently called DT64 Delux,comes in a metal box to hold all components that goes with the DT64 Fuel Tester.