Dirt tracks around nashville Tn

BeaverCreek Speedway in Toney AL, Clay City KY, and I know there are a few smaller ones I can't think of their names in KY. Gator in Henderson TN, Atoka might still be running? Ashway in Strawberry plains TN. I think there are one or two more smaller tracks in TN as well.

But, I don't think any are within an Hour and half. Most are going to be close to 2 hours or so.

41A Speedway in Pleasant View is close to you as well as Cheatham Speedway in Ashland City. In Russellville KY are Triple D Speedway and Wagoners Speedway. Hillbilly Raceway is in Elkton KY. There are a few indoor tracks in west KY too. Tennessee also has 22A Speedway in Luray and Gator Speedway west of Nashville (I forget which town.) Im in KY about an hour north of Nashville, we hit all these tracks. Message me if youd like more info.

Spring Water Kartway in Monticello, KY and J&M Motorsports in Columbia, KY are probably just out of the 1.5 hour range from Nashville. Both of these tracks run Burris tires.

The southeast Burris Tour had a decent following of Champs a year or so ago when we ran with them. But, they stopped running UAS/RWYB this past year so we didn't follow the series. So I can't tell you, you could look up some results and see, or contact the guy running the series.

Triple D in Russellville KY is having a playday/unofficial race going on today while the weather is so nice.

Back