Dirt tracks in Lebanon \ Nashville TN area?

CrashEZ

Moved to Lebanon TN and I am looking for dirt tracks. I have done some searching and it appears Camden Speedway is going to be the closest that I have found so far. I have also been told by some people there is a track in Shelbyville, but all I see if a dirt car track and maybe a paved kart track. Is there any other tracks closer to Lebanon / Nashville area that anyone knows about? Thanks in advance for any information...

Todd

Moved to Lebanon TN and I am looking for dirt tracks. I have done some searching and it appears Camden Speedway is going to be the closest that I have found so far. I have also been told by some people there is a track in Shelbyville, but all I see if a dirt car track and maybe a paved kart track. Is there any other tracks closer to Lebanon / Nashville area that anyone knows about? Thanks in advance for any information...

Todd
41A Speedway is in Pleasant View, I've never raced there though so I don't know much about it.

Other than Camden, you have Hartsmill Highbanks, Gator Speedway and 22a Speedway all in West Tennessee. You also have Beaver Creek in northern Alabama.

In the wintertime, there was an indoor race series at Russellville, KY also.

41A Speedway is in Pleasant View, I've never raced there though so I don't know much about it.

Other than Camden, you have Hartsmill Highbanks, Gator Speedway and 22a Speedway all in West Tennessee. You also have Beaver Creek in northern Alabama.

In the wintertime, there was an indoor race series at Russellville, KY also.
Great, thank you very much for the information. I moved to TN from NC so over there I got spoiled with how many tracks were close by.

Back