Dirt tracks in NC

Looking for backyard tracks and people to race with near Raleigh, NC. And I dont mean a "backyard series" at some big track that still has a 300 page rule book. I just want to meet some people to run against for fun and somewhere to do it.

There are 3 tracks in Person County(Roxboro, Timberlake area) about 45 minutes north of Raleigh that we run at almost every weekend. Just for fun, no money involved, no drama, we just show up and race. We have a blast. we usually have about 12 karts but it's growing. You should join us, we have a ball.

Any of these tracks running RWYB? I have a kart with larger engine I'd like to come run with, and a friend in Raleigh that's never seen much racing... I can't believe there's no clay ovals with OFFICIAL racing near there....

Hey Ted, we have a stock predator class, and a RWYB predator class. Nothing official, no rule book, no money, just a bunch of us getting together and having a good time. =:) I'm in north central NC (roxboro) and we don't have anything "official"near here, everything is 2 or more hours away. =:( We'd love to have you though.

Jon

Back