dixie karting

I love ordering from Dixie, I can get my order in before noon and usually by the next day its on my door step. The only problem I have with them, is if they are out of stock on an item they will just ship your order minus that item they are out of. Its got me a few times because that item they was out of was the main reason I placed the order in the 1st place. I've even left special instructions to call me if the order couldn't be complete. Guess I shouldn't wait till the last minute, but sometimes it happens.

I love ordering from Dixie, I can get my order in before noon and usually by the next day its on my door step. The only problem I have with them, is if they are out of stock on an item they will just ship your order minus that item they are out of. Its got me a few times because that item they was out of was the main reason I placed the order in the 1st place. I've even left special instructions to call me if the order couldn't be complete. Guess I shouldn't wait till the last minute, but sometimes it happens.

I always call them to make sure they have it. I've had that same thing happen from them also.

The last visit I made there they were in the process of moving out of Greenville to ..... I'm thinking Travalers Rest, SC.

-Rod

I think kast time I was there they were already moving but I understood it was to a close location. They are nice people.

Back