Do i have a phantom racing chassis from the early 2000s or late 90s

So i have looks like a 90s LF phantom racing chassis hub, RR and LF hubs are Phantom racing chassis but they look like from about 2006 - 2012, i know the Nemesis, icon, seraph, and phenom have similar parts like the slindles are the same on those 4, the floorpan looks like a phantom one, the rear cassettes look like phantom racing chassis, the seat doesnt, the motor mount does, tge chassis itself looks like either a phantom banshee, Nemesis, icon, or phenom, and thie steering wheel is probably aftermarket, the seat is probably aftermarket, the body is plastic so probably not phantom, but overall it seems like a phantom.

Attachments

• 20210901_165102.jpg
    20210901_165102.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 20210901_220448.jpg
    20210901_220448.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 20210901_220725.jpg
    20210901_220725.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 219
I don't believe it's and phantom. Based off of the steering upright. I could be wrong though. Need more pictures of the frame to be sure. I can't remember if the early 2000's nemesis had the triangular 2 bar steering post or not.

Not a phantom. Rear cassettes aren't phantom nor is that upright.

They did have that style upright on the early banshees I've been told but that was a pill front end chassis.

Also just because the hubs are prc products doesn't mean much. They're all interchangeable from one manufacturer to the next.

Not a phantom for sure.
Rear cassettes are and aftermarket item, and like Brendan said the front hubs don't mean anything.
And from the looks of the welds someone converted the front end over, or possibly and early Shadow

I don't believe it's and phantom. Based off of the steering upright. I could be wrong though. Need more pictures of the frame to be sure. I can't remember if the early 2000's nemesis had the triangular 2 bar steering post or not.
No 2000 nemesis had the A frame lower mount, it's not a banshee either.
Late 90's for sure

That's not a phantom.
Those rear cassettes were an aftermarket item that plenty of people used.
That's a late 90s chassis ant it looks like someone converted the front end.
Take a picture of the chassis from the bottom while it's standing on its rear bumper, try to get the whole bottom in the pic in good light.

This is the 2000 nemesis, the nemesis never changed all the way through its production run.
Your kart isn't a nemesis
CHASSIS-BUILT-NEMESIS-1.jpg

I think I may have the same chassis, except mine is the pill style front end. I'd say this one's been cut and converted to adjustable. I was told they thought mine could be a twister or a late 90's CKI. No one ever told me for sure though

Here's a pic of the front of mine. But the rear axle area looks different

Attachments

• Kart 1.jpg
    Kart 1.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 47
  • kart 2.jpg
    kart 2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Kart 3.jpg
    Kart 3.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 46
I think I may have the same chassis, except mine is the pill style front end. I'd say this one's been cut and converted to adjustable. I was told they thought mine could be a twister or a late 90's CKI. No one ever told me for sure though
Same they said mine was an early 2000s phantom

Back