Do What's Right

Jimbo

You can fool some of the people some of the time
It seems to me that people that post in this section should pay for the advertising.
I'll bet many of these "businesses" are are not really what they say they are.
If you truly are a business you should step up and pay Bob for the privilege of posting in this section.
Where are your ethics?
I don't believe you should be allowed to post in this section unless you have paid Bob and have your name listed as an advertiser on the front page.
The ones that don't pay can still visit and post in any other section of the forum but the title of this section is BUSINESS ADS!
To post here and not pay for it is taking advantage of Bob's generosity.
Bob is a great guy and you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of his generosity
I’d suggest that you guys go to your PayPal account or get out the check book and send Bob a token of your appreciation!

Hi Jimbo,

You are so on point. It’s not right posting in this section and not being a paid Advertiser. But then again, there are people who have sponged off the Karting industry for thirty to forty years so I guess they think they are entitled. Simply join and be an advertiser.

Last edited:
You've got to be kidding!! How can you be so naive?
So you think i have a big advertising budget? Ha!
I work my ass off 12 - 14 hours a day 7 days a week so i can afford to buy advertising along with the thousands of dollars of parts i buy each week.
I'll tell you bluntly that you cheap asses piss me off.
Especially the ones that are on here every few days hyping their Sh_ _ for free!!
So Bob should provide free advertising?
How do you think he pays for his equipment, his website, his provider and whatever else it takes to put up this forum?
Do you think being a nice guy pays his bills?.
I'll bet at some point he is going to want to pass his business on to someone else. retire / SELL IT Maybe even leave something to his kids or grand kids.
In the business world the selling price is determined by what your bottom line is. (How much money it makes)
A potential buyer is going to want to see his bottom line. As far as i know the way he makes money is from the advertisers.
Unfortunately, we have seen the number of advertisers on his front page go down over the last several years.
If Bob provides free advertising why should i or any of the other paying advertisers pay for it?
How long do you think Bob (this forum) is going to be here without any income?
Try getting free advertising.
It will be a sad day if Bob gets up one morning and just pulls the plug and says the hell with this BS. It ain’t worth it.
Make this worth his while.
Before anyone gets the idea that Bob or anyone else put me up to this -- you know what you can do!!
Do the Right thing! Put up or shut up!

Call up any of these businesses and ask them where they get free advertising?

AKTPA - ARC Racing - Baker Engines - Burris Racing - Comet Kart - Competition Karting - Dyno Cams - Fairfield MotorSports - GoldSpeedUSA - Inferno Clutch - JC Specialty - Jimmy Rivers - Kart City Performance - M&M Performance - Noram Clutches - Palmetto Speed - Performance Manufacturing - Phantom Chassis - RaceCity Race Parts - Roberts Kart Shop - Robertson’s Torque Tube - S&M Kart Supply - Toigo Racing - Track Tac - TS Racing - Turk Racing - Uncle Frank's - UltraMax Chassis - Waller RacingBMI Karts - Box Stock Project - Dover Power - Faster Motors - Hewitt Dyno - PPR Kart Supply - Slack Karts - Smith Racing Enterprises - Target Distributing

Please support people that support this forum.
Buy from established business that pay for advertising not the fly by night part time people that are here today and gone tomorrow.

Thank you to all the people that have contacted me privately for your support.

Yeah especially some of theses guys who say they are the best n building clutches.I've done been threw 2 guys on here with my limited clutch.had a guy build me 1 for my limited and it was junk so I sent it to another top notch clutch guy and he's had it almost 2months now and want answer my texts,calls or nuttn so I guess I'm out of a new 300 clutch.I don't want to call no names just beware of these so called clutch guys!!!!

Back