Does anyone have a use for new GX-390 take-off parts?

CarlsonMotorsports

Site Supporter
I've always got new take-off parts from UAS-type big block builds that we collect here in the shop.
I've got them posted in the classifieds section.

https://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php?73812-Honda-GX390-Parts

All genuine Honda parts and everything is half price of new (or less.)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Hi. I'm looking for cylinder heads for our GX 160 engines, head p/n 12210-Z4M -405. The specific heads I am looking for are stamped ATA2. These were supplied by Honda about 3-4 years ago. Can you supply or put me in touch with someone who could help Thanks Stitch1

Hi. I'm looking for cylinder heads for our GX 160 engines, head p/n 12210-Z4M -405. The specific heads I am looking for are stamped ATA2. These were supplied by Honda about 3-4 years ago. Can you supply or put me in touch with someone who could help Thanks Stitch1

No sir, I can get new stock Honda parts as a dealer, but cannot get the specific head casting # that you are requesting. That casting is old stock -- there may be a dealer somewhere that still has one on the shelf, but we do not stock these.
You might also check with a few of the 1/4 midget engine builders as that was a popular head used for that application.
All the best,
Brian

Free delivery to the OVKA swap meet Feb 2nd on any of this stuff is someone needs.
We will NOT be displaying or selling any in our booths at the show, simply offering delivery for pre-orders.
Give us a call at the shop Mon-Thurs 8-6 and let us know what you will need.

765-339-4407

i thought i commented on this . Brian try Jeff Stump here on B4C jstump user name . he was alwas looking for 390 takeoff parts a few years back

Yea, Mike, I think that Jeff and I have already talked.
These are all new take-off parts from new engines...mostly parts that the racers do not use.
There are some niche markets for these (mini-cup, jr sprint, and who knows what else.)
Someone can surely use these parts, if not for their race car, then maybe for their generator or some other application.

Back