Does anyone know cobra dirt biked

brown

A guys want to trade kid kart for it?
Good deal?

It Cobra 50cc Race Ready sr., chassis is a 06', everything else is 2012, reason being is in 08' everyone started having problems with frames breaking by rear shock mount, so then everyone started using the older frames with new components, prob. fixed, bike has national title in 2012 and when it was builtracing clutch, big bore kit, big carb, after market bars, forks and shock package by factory connection, stock pipe and muffler reworked, Think it was over $5600 in it in 2012, I know I will never see even half that, but these bikes dont show up often, and in this condition or price, if so they have had the crappp ran out of them or all the good stuff stripped off

the real question is it worth more or less then the kart? should i sell it out right or trade it?

knowing nothing about the kid kart what's it really worth 1300-1600 at best with spares and gear?
Personally never heard of cobra bike, but then I am not racing motocross or currently looking for one.
picked up a flying wing 100cc for the grand kids 100 dollars just a toy though not a racing vehicle.

you should be able to get from 2500-3000 for it if you advertise it right. ive been racing motocross for 10 years. im looking to get into karts now.

Cobra bikes are made local to me and one guy that I race with works for Cobra. I can find out whatever you need to know.

Back